Stretch marks (striae) are indented streaks that always appear on the abdomen, breasts, hips, buttocks and thighs. Over time they recede visible. Stretch marks are particularly general in pregnant women, especially during the last trimester. Through treatment stretch marks can be faded, but it won’t completely vanish them.
Stretch marks have no pain or harm, but some people get upset about how their skin looks.
The stretch marks do not all look the same. They vary depending on how long you kept them, what caused them, where they are in your body, and your skin type.
Common symptoms are:
- Indented lines or lines on the skin
- Pink, red, black, blue or purple spots
- Bright lines that fade into light colors
- Strikes on the abdomen, breasts, buttocks, buttocks or thighs
Causes of stretch mark
Stretch marks are mainly caused by a stretching of the skin. Their extremity is enhanced by various factors, including your genetic tendency, degree of stress on the skin and cortisone level.
Cortisone is a hormone that is produced by the adrenal glands, that weakens the elastic fibers in the skin. Both men and women can get extended numbers. Pregnancy and puberty are the 2 most common times in life to get stretch marks. Stretch marks are not the only ones found in a completely natural way. These are the kinds of spots that rarely fade enough to disappear.
However, there we suggest some remedies and methods which will help to reduce the stretch marks more fastly. Here we illustrate some of the way.
Vitamin A Oil or Retinol Cream:
Vitamin A contains retinoids. Retinoids make skin smooth and younger. These are used as a cosmetic cream. Vitamin A is an oil or a retinoid product (a vitamin-A-based ingredient) stimulates cell turnover and collagen production.
The results: Retinol is one of the sole proven ways to cut back the looks of wrinkles and make skin look younger. Vitamin A and retinol products may be prescribed by a dermatologist, normally for acne. You’ll pay more for a better concentration, but you will also see more skin irritation with a stronger product.
How long does it take: You will observe the results, but it may take up to six weeks to see the onset of smoothing depending on the retinol option in the product you will be using, which is often difficult to understand over-the-counter products.
Infrared and noticeable red light is beamed onto the stretch marks to make them disappear. The treatment causes a contraction of the apparent scarring of the stretch marks, softening and flattening their appearance. A sequence of up to 20 sessions is needed over several weeks in order to observe a 20 to 60 percent improvement in aspect. Results are permanent, but follow-up maintenance treatments sometimes are required.
Reasons to Choose Light therapy
- No treatment is that much effective for stretch marks as well as laser / light therapy.
- There is less need for pain medication after treatment.
- Increased strength for cells in the treatment area.
- Improved immunity
- Improving the healing response.
- Promotion of collagen for new skin product brands.
- Good lymphatic drainage reduces swelling.
- Improved blood circulation in the treatment area.
Before the process, a dermatologist will usually review the patient’s medical history and perform a physical exam. During this period the doctor and patient discuss expectations, potential risks and outcomes of the procedure.
Patients also should:
- Avoid sunbathing, tanning beds, waxing, chemical peels or collagen injections for 2 weeks before the light therapy.
- Avoid perfumes, deodorants or any potential irritants within the treatment area before and after treatment.
- Keep away from aspirin, anti-inflammatory drugs and herbal supplements because of increased risk of bleeding.
Patients may not see any outstanding changes until several weeks after the surgery. There has also other post-procedure issues related:
- Treated area could also be pink or red for four to eight hours after treatment.
- A slight stinging sensation, just like a gentle sunburn, within the treated area. This irritation usually subsides within four to 6 hours. Cool packs or moist cloths are also applied to scale back the feeling.
- Slight swelling within the treatment area that typically dissipates within several days.
Additionally, patients should:
- Avoid using makeup or lotion to the treated area for either 24 hours or until all signs or redness and stinging have dissolute.
- Use a good moisturizing lotion to the treated area twice daily for the duration of the treatments.
Lemon juice carries natural acids that may lighten skin and fade discolouration. It’s also thought that lemon juice may boost collagen construction. It is best to buy fresh lemons and juice them yourself rather than buying the packaged juice.
This fabulous natural method will only help to fade the red or purple lines associated with stretch marks. While the natural exfoliants and collagen-boosting properties may aid with texture. It won’t show the result quickly.
How long does it take:
It may take months to start to see results, so be patient. You get what you pay for.
Vitamin E for stretch mark:
Vitamin E is another effective vitamin for rejuvenating stretch marks after losing weight.
For skin care, fat-soluble vitamins are most beneficial as antioxidants in preserving the health of skin tissues and membranes.
it’s also wants to help the recovery process of post-surgical scars. There are two ways to require it .These include orally and topically. Applying the fat-soluble vitamin topically onto the stretch marks, or taking vitamin E pills.
Most stretch marks fade slowly over time, they don’t often vanish completely.